Dreamachievers School’s Program
The Dreamachievers school’s program is an innovative program delivered in schools, promising significant growth in children, in all areas of their life and wellbeing. It is the result of over 20 years of research and practice in the field of self-development and human potential. It encompasses behavioural change in the areas of mindset, fitness, nutrition and emotional mastery.
The program utilises a cutting edge system developed for the purpose of complimenting the existing school curriculum and maximising the effectiveness of the student both inside and outside of the classroom.
The program is divided into school terms with a weekly session that takes the learners through a progressive journey, in easy to embody bite sized workshops.
Each workshop is delivered in your school by our Dreamachievers team which comprises of two coaches/personal trainers per workshop of up to 20 students. The learners will grow and develop their emotional maturity, mindset, confidence, unity, relationships, fitness, compassion and self-esteem whereby they will reach a point of living each day on purpose with clarity and achieve their maximum potential.
Through participation in the program, the learners will not only become more successful in their studies and relationships whilst at school, they will enter society and adulthood as high achievers in all areas of their life.
Each weekly session is broken up into three segments…
- 20 minutes of discussion and learning around a weekly theme (fun, visual and interactive.)
- 30 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- 10 minutes meditation
In addition to the weekly sessions in school, the learners are given daily and weekly practices to undertake at home that are gradually built upon as they progress through each stage of the program.
Benefits to the child
- Increased self-esteem
- Improved confidence
- Higher level of fitness
- Better relationships
- Improved focus
- Healthier eating habits
- Core skills for future business success
Benefits to the school
- Higher levels of achievement and appreciation for all academic subjects among students
- Increased levels of focus and energy in all students
- Healthy relationships between students
- Greater sense of Community between students, and within the school as a whole
- Better overall health among students
- Improved behaviour and discipline among students
- Increase in cooperation and contribution to the school as a whole from students
Benefits to the Parent
- Enhanced quality of relationship between parents and child
- More authentic communication between parents and child
- Less conflict within household
- Ability for parents to understand their children better and vice versa (greater inclusion in each other’s lives)